- Wheelchair treadmill rolling road trainer
- Improve fitness, balance and technique
- Easy to set-up and lightweight
- Great way to exercise
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Suitable for most active daily wheelchairs
- Bluetooth enabled (smart model)
- Records speed, distance & heart rate (smart model)
The Invictus Active Trainer is designed specifically for wheelchair users and if you are looking for a way to get fit, lose weight or improve your pushing technique and balance then this could be the ideal solution for you.
Suitable for most active daily wheelchairs the Invictus Active Trainer is also suitable for all goals – from someone new to using a wheelchair through to a Paralympic athlete aiming to get that competitive edge.
The Smart model records speed, distance and heart rate allowing you to keep track of your fitness over time and keep a record of your improvement. It is Bluetooth enabled via the sensors and connects straight to your smartphone or tablet with numerous exercise programmes available.