The Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare Bellavita Bathlift is amongst the lightest battery-powered reclining bathlifts, with a unique front aperture for improved personal hygiene, and a wide range of accessories. The user is lowered or raised gently, at the touch of a button, with the unit reaching market leading backrest handles and seat heights.
- Backrest reclines to a market leading 50° to suit users requiring greater hip-to-back sitting angle e.g. due to stiff hips
- Front cut-out in seat improves access for personal hygiene.
- Can be used with or without covers; washable hygienic covers are easily fitted/removed and provide extra comfort when bathing (available in white or blue)
- Very low seat travel of 6cm (2.4″) from bottom of bath allows improved water immersion, ideal for shallow baths
- Record seat height of 48cm (18.9″) enables safe, level transfers in deeper baths
- Weighs only 9.3kg / 20.5lb (without handset) for easier moving and handling
- Separates easily and quickly into 2 lightweight sections for ease of fitting/removal, storage and transportation
- Contoured, slim-line profile further facilitates handling and gives a modern, aesthetically pleasing appearance to suit most bathrooms
- 4 quick-release suction feet allow struggle-free removal from bath
- Lightweight, fully waterproof and floatable hand control with light-touch buttons is easily operated
- Hand control incorporates lithium battery technology which is quick to recharge for convenience and multiple-use environments
- Indicator lights signal when charging is required and built-in safety feature prevents bath lift from lowering without sufficient charge to return it to top of bath
- Emergency stop button incorporated into hand control provides optimal safety
- Simple, user-friendly jack plug connection to charger for ease of use