The Drive DeVilbiss healthcare Perching Stool allows for close access to bathroom basins and work surfaces, such as kitchen worktops. They are constructed from a high grade steel for strudy stability and are coated with Duradip peel proof, rust resistant plastic, for durability. A substantial seating area offers good support and is angled for improved posture and ease of standing. This version contains a brown foam seat and back, with steel arms and arms and is height adjustable.
- Range of models available with varying levels of support – tubular arms/backrests, padded arms/backrests etc
- Manufactured in high grade steel for sturdy stability and coated with Duradip® peel proof, rust resistant plastic for durability
- Models easily adjust in height with e-clips to accommodate different users and all have front to back bracing struts for additional strength
- Splayed legs provide additional stability
- Substantial seating area offers good support and is angled for improved posture and ease of standing
- Stackable for space saving storage in stores
- Easily wipe clean surfaces