Spalding Combi Scandia Toilet Frame
The Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare Spalding Combi Scandia Frame with supportive armrests and integral seat is designed to raise the height of an existing toilet to ease sitting down and standing up. It contains a sturdy steel frame and a comfortable seat with partial front and rear cut-away, facilitating personal hygiene. The Spalding Combi Scandia also includes a front-to-back slope for further assistance with standing. The moulded seat has a simple clip on/off application that allows for simple cleaning.
- Front seat contouring allows supportive leg positioning and comfort, with front and rear recesses facilitating personal hygiene
- Seat sits horizontally on frame to prevent slipping sensation
- Hard wearing Duradip® polymer coated steel frame is robust and rust resistant for longevity
- Height adjusts easily with e-clips to suit different toilets/users
- Non slip, non marking ferrules provide stability; floor fixed model available for increased safety
- Suitable for thermal decontamination in mechanical washers